Northern California Babies
Options

**alyssa**

Sorry to hear about Charlie's need for prune juice! Sad

I was thinking about you guys, and wondering how his skin is doing now that you're off the PB?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: **alyssa**

• Options
    Hey there! His skin is sooooo much better now that I don't eat peanuts/peanut butter. His skin still gets dry and a little red sometimes in the creases from his eczema but he hasn't gotten the bright red splotches back on his tummy and back that were  there all the time (and I thought was part of the eczema). His face also looks better too, I'm so glad we got him tested!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Wow, that's awesome to hear! If I were in your shoes, I know I never would have suspected it was an allergy to something I was eating.

Glad he's looking and feeling better!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I guess dairy can cause the eczema to flare up so I was off dairy for 2 weeks (pedi recommended that) and I saw no difference. She casually mentioned at his 4 mo appointment that we could get him tested for all sorts of allergies. We decided to get him tested after the appointment (the place was downstairs). I really didn't love them getting blood from his little arm but in the end it was so worth it. I hope he grows out of it - I can't imagine a life with no PB!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"