Pregnant after IF
Options

Guess I Have My Appetite Today

oatmeal, goldfish crackers, nachos, ice cream..hmmm what do I want to eat now?
imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Guess I Have My Appetite Today

• Options
    smileesmilee member
    I am so jealous.  Today has been a pukey day.  I nearly yacked in he middle of my photo session. :(
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Ohh I also wish I had my appitite today...I have had TERRIBLE acid reflux since last night and I felt terrible all day :(. Have some ice cream for me!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm hungry today - but as soon as I finish eating I feel naseated. Fun stuff.
    DX: Him: Super sperm Me: Diminished pituitary function due to tumor removed April 2008, MTHFR Hetero C677T & A1298C
    IVF #1-4=BFN IVF #5=BFP! U/S on 5/3 revealed TWINS!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Options
    I have my days - but it is so nice to have a good appetite!
    DX: PCOS * Success with IVF

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagesmilee:
    I am so jealous.  Today has been a pukey day.  I nearly yacked in he middle of my photo session. :(

Sorry you are having a rough day.  Aside from that how did the photo session go?  Did you use someon local?  Will they do baby pics for you too?  If you are happy with the results maybe I'll use the same photographer.

• Options
    I am eating so much lately, its bad. I am ravenous though. I can't wait to go shopping and buy fruit and some healthy things. I hope that will help somewhat. 
    TTC since 8/07 DX - Severe MFI/azoospermia & MTHFR/ TESEs found sperm - 7/08 & 6/09/ 12/08 - IVF#1 - BFN/ 6/09 - IVF #2 - cancelled due to OHSS risk (had retrieval)/ 7/09 - FET #1 - BFN/ 9/09 - FET #2 - BFN/ 11/09 - IVF #3 with new RE cancelled twice - 10/09 & 11/09/ 1/10 - IVF #3 take 3 - BFN/ 4/10 - IVF #4 - first ever BFP on 5/13/10!!! 108 @ 10dp3dt/ 2nd beta 311!/ sono on 5/28/10 said TWINS!!!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

imagenewsbaby:
    I am eating so much lately, its bad. I am ravenous though. I can't wait to go shopping and buy fruit and some healthy things. I hope that will help somewhat. 

I have been craving juicy things ALL day. I can't wait to go to the produce market tomorrow.  I want plums!!! Oh and we had teeny tiny bit of lime sherbet left...it was the most delicious thing I ate all day!

• Options
    image2006july15bride:

imagenewsbaby:

I have been craving juicy things ALL day. I can't wait to go to the produce market tomorrow.  I want plums!!! Oh and we had teeny tiny bit of lime sherbet left...it was the most delicious thing I ate all day!

Haha I am fantasizing about a huge fruit salad! I have to wait until Monday damn it! 

TTC since 8/07 DX - Severe MFI/azoospermia & MTHFR/ TESEs found sperm - 7/08 & 6/09/ 12/08 - IVF#1 - BFN/ 6/09 - IVF #2 - cancelled due to OHSS risk (had retrieval)/ 7/09 - FET #1 - BFN/ 9/09 - FET #2 - BFN/ 11/09 - IVF #3 with new RE cancelled twice - 10/09 & 11/09/ 1/10 - IVF #3 take 3 - BFN/ 4/10 - IVF #4 - first ever BFP on 5/13/10!!! 108 @ 10dp3dt/ 2nd beta 311!/ sono on 5/28/10 said TWINS!!!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagenewsbaby:
    image2006july15bride:

imagenewsbaby:

Haha I am fantasizing about a huge fruit salad! I have to wait until Monday damn it! 

We just had some salmon shish-ka-bob that DH and I picked up from Stop n Shop today.  The yellow pepper tasted like heaven.  Oh how I hope we both continue to crave fruit for the rest of our pregnancies.  How great would that be?

• Options
    image2006july15bride:
    imagenewsbaby:
    image2006july15bride:

imagenewsbaby:

We just had some salmon shish-ka-bob that DH and I picked up from Stop n Shop today.  The yellow pepper tasted like heaven.  Oh how I hope we both continue to crave fruit for the rest of our pregnancies.  How great would that be?

That would be really ideal!!!

The yellow pepper sounds tasty even though I ate so much for dinner I am about to burst. 

• Options
    imagenewsbaby:
    image2006july15bride:
    imagenewsbaby:
    image2006july15bride:

imagenewsbaby:

That would be really ideal!!!

The yellow pepper sounds tasty even though I ate so much for dinner I am about to burst. 

What did you eat for dinner?

I have to say I have been very careful about what I eat since my BFP.  I want to keep my current figure and just have a cute bump.  I've always been very vain and I'm viewing being Fabulously KU as my new challenge.

However I have already developed a hankering for cookie dough ice cream and I have a feeling it is going to be my crutch for the next 8 months!

• Options
    mmmm fruit salad. I'm hungry all. the. time.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"