Indiana Babies

Big U/S was yesterday!

I found out yesterday that not only does the baby look great, but also that it's a GIRL!

I'm so excited, I even bought her a little xmas outfit at Gymboree while I was out with Jake last night.  I am in sooo much trouble, I love their girl stuff!

Anyway, Matt was in Mexico, so I uploaded a picture of the ultrasound to our blog and sent him a link.  I also had her record the ultrasound so we'll watch it together tonight.  None of the pictures came out great, but I think she is looking more like her daddy!

Re: Big U/S was yesterday!

• Oh yay for a little girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I'm so excited for you!!  And yay for healthy, too.  :)
  • lemen99lemen99 member
    I commented on your blog YAYAYy I'm so excited for you!!!!! Now i have a girl to shop for! Yay! :) haha
  • Loading the player...
  • amstepamstep member
    So fun!!!  Yep, it's a good thing this one is a boy, too, or else we'd be broke.  I have no self control when it comes to buying little girl things!  Enjoy the shopping and the knowledge that she's healthy and on track!!!  Congrats!
  • Congratulations!  Have fun shopping for all those cute clothes:)

• Yahoo! It's so hard to keep myself in check with the girl stuff.
  • Congrats!   She'll have lots of playmates between the triplets and blueberry! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Congrats on your little darling!
  • Congrats!

I'm pretty happy I broke Jeff in w/ my spending on Jackson - he's not too shocked by my spending so far.  :)  There's lots of cute stuff out there, I have to say.  Jackson picked this out for Scarlett the other day when we were shopping:

He said his baby sister needed a beautiful dress.  It was super sweet!  I think the big brother/little sister thing will be a really cute interaction to see.  :)

• Awww, yay!  Congrats!
  • Yay!!!!  I'm so excited for you!!
    image Laura & Jason Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • YAY for a girl! Congrats!

Somehow I didn't have you on the birthday list...added!

Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Yay for a little sister!  Congrats!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"