Multiples

Pack-n-play question

We're starting to research items we want to register for. I'm stuck on Pack-n-plays. How many Pack-n-plays do you have/need? We have limited space, and I was hoping I could get away with only one, but I'm not sure if that will be enough with triplets.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Pack-n-play question

• We have two.  They have been down at my parent's house since they were 8 weeks old.  We go down there a lot to visit and they each sleep in their own.  There is no way mine would be able to sleep together.  They move around so much in their sleep.  When we are at home, they nap and sleep at night in their cribs, they have since we came home from the hospital.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • We have two, one set up in the living room for diaper changes and naps when they first came home from the hospital.  We have the second one stored away for now so we can use it when we travel so they can each sleep in their own.
  • Loading the player...
  • We plan to get two.  I want to get the twin one for up in our bedroom since we already have one bassinet.  We plan to have another one on the main floor to do diaper changes etc.

Here's a link to the twin bassinet we're thinking of getting for our room.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Graco-Pack-n-Play-Playard-with-Twins-Bassinet-Kensington/11037457?wmlspartner=GPA&sourceid=44444444440381027094

• We have one at our house and I usually can get away with Lucas napping in the swing and Elena in the PNP or vice versa. When we go to grandma's house, we take our PNP and they each have a PNP.

I would get two PNPs if I were you!

• Babsie7Babsie7 member
    imagembjmaybebaby:

We plan to get two.  I want to get the twin one for up in our bedroom since we already have one bassinet.  We plan to have another one on the main floor to do diaper changes etc.

Here's a link to the twin bassinet we're thinking of getting for our room.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Graco-Pack-n-Play-Playard-with-Twins-Bassinet-Kensington/11037457?wmlspartner=GPA&sourceid=44444444440381027094

I like that one! I may just have to copy you ;) It does sound like two's the way to go.

• We have 1, but we also have an original co-sleeper that after they stopped sleeping in it near our bed we use as a PNP for travel.  That's really the only time we use the PNPs at all is for overnights.  Of course for those trips we need 2.  If it was just household use we'd only need 1... we only used it for maybe 3 months in the living room.

• We only use pack n play for day care for their naps. At home they sleep in their cribs. We change them in their room or the floor.

Since they were 6 months we have been using the joovy play yard for playing, not sleeping. That is what works for us.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"