Los Angeles Babies

New to this Board-Any Simi Valley area mamas?

I'm currently living in the SF Bay Area, but me and my fiance are moving back to the Ventura county area (we used to live there) and I'm wondering if there are any mom groups around there. I'm about 12 weeks pg now and we aren't moving until the end of July, but I wanted to get a heads up. Thanks in advance! :)
A woman's life is nine parts mess to one part magic, you'll learn that soon enough...and the parts that look like magic turn out to be the messiest of all.

Re: New to this Board-Any Simi Valley area mamas?

• Hi there!  I am very new to the Simi Valley area too, and am due in September.   I found a great prenatal yoga class where I've been meeting a few other moms to be, but I haven't yet found any mom groups.  If you hear of anything, or want to try to get something started, let me know!

• Definitely! What a relief haha I only know like one other pg lady in the area
    A woman's life is nine parts mess to one part magic, you'll learn that soon enough...and the parts that look like magic turn out to be the messiest of all.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm not in Simi Valley but I am in Ventura County.  My OBGYN is in Thousand Oaks and I really love him.  Let me know if you need any recs!
  • Where is the prenatal class you attend? I wanna try one out

thanks!

• Hi - I''m in Moorpark and am looking for an OBGYN in Thousand Oaks, would love a recommendation :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am in Moorpark also and go to Dr Christin Fields in TO, shes is great!
  • Any midwives in that area? I'm looking to give birth at home or in a birth center if possible.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"