Trouble TTC

::UMichGirl::

Gotcha back!!!  YGPM!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ::UMichGirl::

• Thanks!  I will write you back this weekend...There won't be much new with me since my appointment isn't until Wednesday (CD 14) Sad.  I'm hoping I get a positive OPK over the weekend so I can go in earlier.  It would make my taking-off-of-work debacle a bit easier to deal with...

I can't wait to hear about your experience and how everything goes tomorrow!  I will be sending you good luck vibes!  

Mr. & Mrs. UMich! July 2006! :-)
    DX: High FSH/DOR
    It took 44 cycles, just over 3 years, 6 failed IUI's in MI, and 1 round of IVF at CCRM to get our BFP!

Beta #1 (9dp5dt) = 206, Beta #2 (11dp5dt) = 438
    1st u/s @ 6w5d = 11/11/11 = ONE little bean! HB 120bpm!
    ?Our Baby Boy Born June 26th, 2012?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks!  I hadn't used an OPK yet.  I typically Oed around CD13-15 so I would normally start today but didn't.  I will PM you a message with how things go.  FX that we both can get IUI on Monday - I don't want to have to take time off either.  I will probably try to only take a half day but we will see!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I just read this, but had already written you...You can ignore my question that you just answered (YGPM)!  haha! 

Can't wait to hear how everything went!  

Mr. & Mrs. UMich! July 2006! :-)
    DX: High FSH/DOR
    It took 44 cycles, just over 3 years, 6 failed IUI's in MI, and 1 round of IVF at CCRM to get our BFP!

Beta #1 (9dp5dt) = 206, Beta #2 (11dp5dt) = 438
    1st u/s @ 6w5d = 11/11/11 = ONE little bean! HB 120bpm!
    ?Our Baby Boy Born June 26th, 2012?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"