D.C. Area Babies

This ad made me teary

Can you say "pregnancy hormones"  !?!?!

https://embracethis.co.uk/

Wife, Musician, Fed, WW-er, and Mom of three little kids - not necessarily in that order.

Re: This ad made me teary

• that's pretty powerful, I like it. thanks for sharing, I think I'll share on FB
  • Yes, thanks for sharing....I got teary too
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • JKM416JKM416 member

Whoever came up with that ad deserves a raise.  My dad never ever wore one, and it scared the cr*p out of me.  I know of several people who died or were horribly injured due to being ejected in an accident.  When DH and I were first dating, and I saw that he didn't buckle up when sitting in the back seat, I flipped.  Now he's well-trained and understands about setting an example for the kids.  I'll forward this to him as a reminder of why I'm so obsessive about them.  Thanks for sharing.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • A seat belt saved my life once.  I always buckle up and I won't drive off if everyone is not buckled up.  I don't care how much of a fuss they put up, if you're in my car you buckle up front or back seat.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • From what I understand the guy who made it was an ordinary citizen and not a professional PSA or commercial-creator guy. 

I just think the whole concept is powerful, and it's done very artistically.  Creative.

Wife, Musician, Fed, WW-er, and Mom of three little kids - not necessarily in that order.
  • Yeah, really well done.
  • imagezeptattoo:
    Yeah, really well done.

I showed this to your DH on Facebook!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"