Pre-School and Daycare
Options

He!! yeah

Carson's passed out and dh is fishing.  I finally have a night to myself.  If I am not being pulled in mommy or wife direction it's co-ikers.  So do you want to know what I am doing with my spare time to kick off the holiday weekend?????????

CLEANING!  BOO-YA!  that's right, and let me tell you it's refreshing with my wine!

Whatcha-doing?

Re: He!! yeah

• Options
    LMAO, you crack me up!  I was going to SATC 2, alone, (which was thrilling to me!) but they freaking sold out....the person before me~!  I could have gone at 9:30, but didn't want to wait that late.  So, I walked around the mall, then Wal-Mart. 
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    ha!  i went to Walmart after I picked up Carson from school and picked up random stuff.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I clean when I'm home alone, too. Men don't do this!

It's 9:15 and DD is still awake in her bed. We had a fun evening - grilling outside and playing with DD in her playhouse. And then we frantically searched the house for 20 minutes trying to find some teensy little Playmobil cats that DD mislocated. Found them in a doll's backpack, put her to bed, and now I'm having a screwdriver while DH watches something boring on TV!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

When I'm alone, I either do one of my "late night rendezvous'" which entails driving somewhere that's still open and stroller the aisles for nothing, really, while sipping hot cocoa. Mmmm! ...or I'm on here with all of you fine ladies.

...and a screwdriving sounds divine! Think my baby J would mind? ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"