TTC after 35
Options

Just broke down :(

My boss just told me he is going to be a dad, he is so excited.........i congratulated him of course, wished them well then went to the bathroom and cried.....im ok again!!!! Its so hard, for us all, god give us the strength to keep carrying on!!!!

Re: Just broke down :(

• Options

Oh Karen, I'm so sorry.  It is hard, but I think it is good to let it out.  I find once I allow myself to acknowledge I'm jealous, I can then go on and be genuinely happy for the other person.

Keep us updated on your RE situation!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I have to run Karen, but big big hugs.  Hang in there!  One day, your time will come =)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh, Karen...so sorry you're dealing with this today.  We all know how tough it can be...I agree with RSB about letting it out.  That usually helps me too!  Hang in there!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I know it's hard when you seem to keep getting people sharing their baby news with you, your time will come, hugs to you :)

• Options
    Thanks ladies, its hard on us all!!
  • Options

Awe, that just takes the wind out of your sail, doesn't it? There should be a moratorium placed on all people TTC until all us get pregnant.  Wink

I agree with everyone that it's best to let out the sadness/jealousy because it really does make you feel better. 

• Options
    jcathjcath member
    I'm always surprised by how it feels just like someone punched me in the stomach.  Sometimes a good cry is just what you need.
  • Options
    Delta04Delta04 member

I am so sorry you had to deal with that.  It is very difficult going through this process.  Sometimes - you've just got to let it out and cry.  I usually feel better when I do. :-)

I hope your day gets better! ((HUGS))

TTC since 3/07. IVF#1 = canceled. IVF#2 = 0% fertilization. IVF#3 = BFN. IVF#4 = c/p.  
    Moving forward with Adoption 2017!
  • Options
    Thanks ladies, i dont feel much better, didnt cry enough i dont think........im very happy for them but i just want it to be my turn Sad your all so great ladies, thank you so much!!!
  • Options
    Aw hon, it will be yours and I hope everyone on this boards turn soon!! :) *hugs*
  • Options
    {{{{Hugs}}}}  We have all been there I think.....  {{{{{Hugs again}}}}}
  • Options
    Thanks ladies, we all have our troubles eh!!!!
  • Options
    Oh, honey. So sorry! Sometimes it is overwhelming. I am always happy for someone else but thinking, why can't it be me too??? You are doing every thing that you can. Hang in there.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    image*Chicken*:

There should be a moratorium placed on all people TTC until all us get pregnant.  Wink

Agreed!! Yes

Hang in there...hugs to you and hope your day gets better!

• Options
    I am so sorry. I feel that pain on BFP announcements too.  It is hard to be positive when you have your own struggles.  I hope you get your BFP soon.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"