Special Needs
Options

**Soontobeahigh**

I don't poke my nose over here very often, but I just wanted to see how your daughter is doing.   Hard to believe our babies are on the fast track to One Year Old!  I do think of you every once in a while because you and I had such similiar pregnancy experiences.  And I've not ruled out trying for #2, even at 42!

Charlie is a sweetheart and growing so quickly.  And waking up from his nap...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: **Soontobeahigh**

• Options

Hi there! I think about you too. I don't see you post very much on the other board, but I have been wondering how you were.

We are doing good. Lizzie has been sick lately, but is on the mend right now. Im so glad to see your handsome guy! It is hard to believe we are so close to the 1 year mark. Time has flown by, and just keeps going on faster and faster now.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

Oh so sorry to hear she's feeling sick.  Hope it's nothing serious. 

Charlie had a scare at around 4 months (?).  Spiked a really bad fever for no apparent reason so we went to the ER.  They couldn't find anything wrong, which, in this case, meant lots of nasty tests including a spinal tap to rule out meningitis.  Poor baby had the sniffles.. that was it.   You'd thought he was dying the way he was pitifully whining and moaning.  Typical man!

Just today a whole bunch of teething symptoms kicked in.  Major diarrhea, diaper rash and a top tooth that's driving him nuts.  But other than that, he's a pretty happy little dude.  He also has Mommy's bad skin and we are constantly battling eczema.  Of course, that's kicked in right now, too so he's super scratchy.

Enough of my whining!  I love your family photo.  Lizzie is a doll!  I mostly hang out on the Parenting 35+ board these days, but still lurk around here just for the educational aspects of it.  Being so concerned all through Charles' pregnancy, I'm still a little gun shy about having a #2.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"