Single Parents
Options

O.M.G-why didn't I think of it before?

The lightbulb just went on in my head! 

Crazy baby shower girl is the perfect match for STBXH.  Although she better snap him up quickly before he goes to join Captain Incarcerated in the clink...because Leah and I already decided that those two would be feeling some serious "man love" for eachother if they ever meet up.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: O.M.G-why didn't I think of it before?

• Options

Hahaha I cant believe I missed this.  Achase you need to text me next time something like this shows up! lol 

But in reality, I feel sorry for her.  She must be an incredibly lonely person.  I feel even worse for her kids because they will more than likely be just as dependent and mentally unstable as she is.  God forbid she have a boy....I can only imagine how he would turn out.

• Options

I know, I was wondering where you were but I forget, some people actually work whereas I have just been "working" today.  I am actually glad this thread came about because otherwise I don't know how I would've made the time pass by on the eve of a three-day weekend!  I want to thank the OP for that!

I wouldn't worry too much about her-has to be MUD.  No one in their right mind would admit on a public message board that they smoke pot while pg. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Honestly I don't think it is mud. I think she is that stupid.
  • Options

imagemagsugar13:
    Honestly I don't think it is mud. I think she is that stupid.

But what about when she said she could have babies just to spite us?  You really think someone could possibly mean that Hmm

If so, I think I have officially heard it all now.  And it happened right here on the SP board, folks!

• Options
    imageblondnearby:

Hahaha I cant believe I missed this.  Achase you need to text me next time something like this shows up! lol 

But in reality, I feel sorry for her.  She must be an incredibly lonely person.  I feel even worse for her kids because they will more than likely be just as dependent and mentally unstable as she is.  God forbid she have a boy....I can only imagine how he would turn out.

huh?  Why would it be worse on a boy?   

• Options
    I just imagine if she had a boy how he would turn out.  No positive role models to show him how a woman is supposed to be treated.  She obviously can't show him how a woman is supposed to act or be treated by a SO. He would learn that women can be manipulative at such an early age.  Trust issues abound.  But that goes for all the children though.  I hope they are the types of kids that see they are worth more than their parents are/were and become successful adults.
  • Options
    imageachase123:

The lightbulb just went on in my head! 

Crazy baby shower girl is the perfect match for STBXH.  Although she better snap him up quickly before he goes to join Captain Incarcerated in the clink...because Leah and I already decided that those two would be feeling some serious "man love" for eachother if they ever meet up.

How will I ever be able to sleep tonight when she is going to spite me and pop out more kids she can not raise or support. That was the best response I've ever recieved . Made my night
    image www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"