North Carolina Babies

Well aint this grand??!

I just found out today that my OB/GYN  is closing its doors in August.   This is a practice with 4 doctors!  I never saw this coming.  Ugh.  Sucks.

So, as you can imagine, I'm in an awesome mood that I have to try to get in somewhere else at this point in my pregnancy.   Grrrrr.

TTC since Jan. 07
6 IUIs,IVF #1 w/ICSI = BFP!
Betas, 332 & 856 = twins!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Our baby girl is here!

Re: Well aint this grand??!

• I'm sorry. Where are you based? I was really happy with Physicians for Women in Cary.
  • That SUCKS. That is a big deal! I am sorry you have to deal with this. :( Poop on them.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers /">< imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • If you're in Raleigh (by chance) I went to Blue Ridge OB/GYN and really really liked them!

I'm so sorry!

• Sorry you have to deal with this.  I moved to NC from NYC at 23 weeks and had to find a new OB too.  It turned out to not be too bad.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I wish I were somewhere like Raleigh.  I'd have many more choices.  I'm in Wilmington, where we already had slim pickings.  Now I have a choice of TWO.  Ugh.
    TTC since Jan. 07

Our baby girl is here!
  • Are they referring their patients to anyone else or just making you find someone on your own?
  • MereD19MereD19 member

imageveronicacorningstone:
    I wish I were somewhere like Raleigh.  I'd have many more choices.  I'm in Wilmington, where we already had slim pickings.  Now I have a choice of TWO.  Ugh.

I think the most important thing here ... is that we need to see a belly pic!Stick out tongue

• i was in wilmington last year and i went to glen meade and really like them!  plus they're right next to the hospital which makes it convenient lol.

they have like 8 doctors so i'm sure they could fit you in!  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • That bites  Sad

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Sweet Girls

• I'm sorry Sad... I hope it isn't too hard to find another one you like!

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• good luck finding one!! so sorry u have to do all this halfway through your pregnancy!

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • imageMereD19:

imageveronicacorningstone:
    I wish I were somewhere like Raleigh.  I'd have many more choices.  I'm in Wilmington, where we already had slim pickings.  Now I have a choice of TWO.  Ugh.

I think the most important thing here ... is that we need to see a belly pic!Stick out tongue

I'm lazy and need to upload them to my computer!  I will try to post one soon.  I'll probably look huge to some of you. :)

TTC since Jan. 07

Our baby girl is here!
  • i went to glen meade and really had a good experience with them. dr wilson delivered noah but i liked all of the docs in the practice. i know it is a pain in neck to have to switch but i would definitely recommend them.

hope you are feeling good? any thoughts on boys names yet?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"