North Carolina Babies

I love/hate the Carter's Outlet

Guys, the deals this weekend are insane if anyone is in need of some summer clothes (or just in want!) I didn't pay more than $6 for anything, and got some really nice things. I got one of the nice dresses they were selling right around Easter for $24.00, for $5.50. Between their markdowns and the emailed coupon (30% off $40 or more) I totally made out.

Seriously, love/hate. 

Re: I love/hate the Carter's Outlet

• Thanks for reminding me to print the coupon.  I'm planning to go this weekend. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Sweet Girls

• I must have just missed you! I went there on my lunch break. :-) Yes, they are having an awesome sale! I went in mostly for PJ's, but they've got some super cute stuff right now! I spent just the $40 I needed to, to use my coupon. I was proud of myself. hehe.

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• Loading the player...
  • I know- I am trying so hard to resist it this weekend, but this is the first time I remember seeing a 30% off coupon! Emily gets her clothes so trashed at DC (she goes to a SAHM with 2 boys- messy, messy) that I hate to dress her in nice/cute things that will just get ruined, but I'm a sucker for the cuteness! Argh!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageMrsHughesNC:
    I must have just missed you! I went there on my lunch break. :-) Yes, they are having an awesome sale! I went in mostly for PJ's, but they've got some super cute stuff right now! I spent just the $40 I needed to, to use my coupon. I was proud of myself. hehe.

That's funny! We left 11:30 or so, I think.

I ended up spending $38 total, but I'm jsut shocked at how much I could get w/ that! It almost felt like a consignment sale. I got a bunch of the bubble suit thingers (is that what they're called? sleeveless onesies...) since Margo is hot all the time. And also spits up all the time, so we have plenty of back up. They were $5 each, and with my 30% off they rung up as $3.50!! I kinda wish I'd gotten more! lol

• AnneNCAnneNC member

I am planning to get by there this weekend too!! 

I love their clothes, but I hate how indecisive I am in the store.  LOL.  I just try to hit the coupon limit and then I'm done! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageMrsMcJamie:

I ended up spending $38 total, but I'm jsut shocked at how much I could get w/ that! It almost felt like a consignment sale. I got a bunch of the bubble suit thingers (is that what they're called? sleeveless onesies...) since Margo is hot all the time. And also spits up all the time, so we have plenty of back up. They were $5 each, and with my 30% off they rung up as $3.50!! I kinda wish I'd gotten more! lol

The sale goes through the weekend so you can always go back Wink

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • eswann, you're evil ;)
  • Ladies, where exactly is the Carter's outlet?  Or maybe I shouldn't find out!
  • imageelizabethswan:

this is the first time I remember seeing a 30% off coupon!

I know! And it was 30% off $40, versus the normal 20% off $50!

I spent like $35 after the coupon--3 sets of PJ's, 2 shirts, and an outfit for a gift. Love it.

• MereD19MereD19 member
    Hughes, what kinds of PJs did they have? A shorts set for summer?
  • imagehgunter:
    Ladies, where exactly is the Carter's outlet?  Or maybe I shouldn't find out!

At the Morrisville Outlet shops near the airport. It's a pitiful excuse for an outlet mall! Also, there's one at the Smithfield outlets.

• imageMereD19:
    Hughes, what kinds of PJs did they have? A shorts set for summer?

I got 2 that were long pants and short sleeved shirts, and one set that came with a short sleeved shirt, pants, and shorts.. I'm not sure if there were any that were just shorts though. Still, great deals!

• cmbrowncmbrown member
    I am planning to go this weekend, but it's race weekend and am not looking forward to the traffic.  But I have a shopping problem for shopping for Allie and cannot say no!!!  I may get summer stuff for next year...
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Oh good! J really needs some summer PJs.

For some reason, I've stopped getting those coupons. Can someone forward me the coupon please? beckyhanes at gmail

I'd really appreciate it!

• imageBackthePack:

Oh good! J really needs some summer PJs.

For some reason, I've stopped getting those coupons. Can someone forward me the coupon please? beckyhanes at gmail

YGM! :)

• imageMrsHughesNC:
    imageBackthePack:

Oh good! J really needs some summer PJs.

YGM! :)

Thanks!! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"