Georgia Babies

First day of preschool today

Today is Hailey's first day of preschool.  I basically had to sneak out while they distracted her with a book. I feel bad for leaving that way, but she was so clingy I knew it would be a big scene.  :(  Wish us luck b/c I have no idea how she will do. She's always been with myself, DH, grandparents, or a nanny. She's really shy in new situations at first and then usually warms up later. 1:00 seems so far away now!   We still have our awesome nanny Mon - Thurs, and she will go to preschool on Fridays throughout the summer. I know it will get better, just worried about today.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: First day of preschool today

• Ahhh Hailey is a big girl and going to school!  :)  I think she will surprise you and have a great day!  Sometimes I think these situations are actually harder on us than them!  Good luck!

photo bigsister032_zps1fdfe81e.jpgLilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • I am sure it will be great.

P is at that age where she can be a  little clingy but honestly she enjoys daycare.  I got her a backpack and she has so much fun going to "school" like a big girl wearing it.

• Loading the player...
  • Big girl Hailey!!! I know this will be way harder on you than her!!! I hope she has a great day!!
    Photobucket Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Good luck, Hailey (and Mommy)!

BTW... She is just gorgeous!  Love your siggy pic! 

Mommy to Abigail Elizabeth (11/4/11) and Brady Jasper (7/2/09)
    my blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"