Georgia Babies

So, what's everyone doing this weekend?

DH is still out of town, so I'm sending DD to my parents' tomorrow and I get the day/night off. Whoo hoo!! Gonna go see some old friends at a Drum n' Bass show and then be lazy. 

DH gets home Sunday and we're going to attempt the big girl bed switchover. Should be good times! 

Lil' G was born April 25, 2008! Big C was born September 28, 2011! Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: So, what's everyone doing this weekend?

• GTJessGTJess member
    We drove down to Tampa last night to visit DH's dad and grandparents. Hoping to just relax at the pool and beach.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• We're leaving today to Fripp Island after DH gets off work. Dh's parents and sister's family will already be there. 

Good luck with the big girl bed. It took Macy 2 months to get use to sleeping in the toddler bed. Dh and I had to take turns sleeping in the guest room so she would stay in her room. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm headed to Blue Ridge for the opening of my parents new restaurant.  I get to go back to my college days and wait tables!  Then, Sunday I may be headed to my IL's to join up with DD and DH at the lake.  Enjoy your day off!
  • We have nothing planned for the holiday weekend.  This is the first time in years that we haven't gone to Charleston to visit his family.  We usually go because of a family reunion, but it's been changed to a different weekend.  We are just going to hang around the house.  Dh is wanting to finish up his garage project and we are wanting to begin building our firepit in the back yard.
  • Saturday is a birthday party, then a grown up party at night.  Sunday my sister is in town from Greenville and we are going to the zoo.  Monday no plans, so hopefully just a low key, family of 3 day. 
  • Tomorrow is "big boy bed" day so we'll be spending most of our day switching over the room,etc.  We're meeting some friends for dinner tomorrow night.  Not sure what else we have planned for the weekend but it will be nice to have some family time!
  • today we are on the mend from a night of vomit and diarhea at casa lakes.  tomorrow hopefully everyon is better and we can go to stellaluna at the center for puppetry arts and then I've got lunch date and SATC2 viewing with a girlfriend and then our pool opens tomorrow so we will most likely spend Saturday afternoon, Sunday and Monday there!  a whole lot of not much going on.
  • We're going to Asheville with the girls.

myrall- I'm jealous.  Now I kinda want to drop 'em off at Nana's and go to a d n' b show. Have fun!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • We're leaving tonight for North Carolina to visit DH's parents.  Luckily they live on the coast so we should get some nice beach time!  Looking forward to letting Brady play in the sand!
    Mommy to Abigail Elizabeth (11/4/11) and Brady Jasper (7/2/09)
    my blog
  • maykatmaykat member
    We are leaving at noon for Anna Maria Island in FL.  My college roommate rented a house for all of us right on the beach.  She has 3 boys and her youngest is Alec's age--they are both so excited to play on the beach together :)
  • Roci26Roci26 member
    Sunday is our wedding anniversary, but we don't have anything plan...we're boring that way. Most likely we'll hang by the pool or BBQ with the family.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 6 flags tomorrow and lake lanier on sun/ mon. Busy but fun!

• A whole lot of nothing, which we are looking foward to.  Well, I'm going to dinner and a movie for SATC tonight, can't wait for that :)  Then we are getting together with my parents at some point, the boys miss them since they were out of town the last few weekends on a cruise.  And we're just having friends over to grill out on Monday, nothing fancy. 
    Jack 3.5.07 / Ethan 9.17.08 / Lauren 4.3.11 image
  • Neighborhood party tomorrow.

Boudoir shoot with Meredith on Sunday (YAY!)

Hoping to convince DH to go car shopping on Monday & tempt him with a little HMart visit, too.

EDD 1/8/10 - our sweet sunshine DD born 12/30/09
    EDD 2/15/14 - Stillbirth at 21 wks 10/02/13
    EDD 8/12/15 - MMC 1/12/15
    EDD 12/24/15

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

• rara855rara855 member
    Just hanging out. We decided not to go to the lake house since the drunks will be out in full force and it just gets crowded on holiday weekends. B scheduled me a facial at the spa tomorrow so I'm excited for that. :)
  • myrallmyrall member
    imagemingaling1:

Neighborhood party tomorrow.

Hoping to convince DH to go car shopping on Monday & tempt him with a little HMart visit, too.

Good lord! THAT sounds like a good weekend! 

Lil' G was born April 25, 2008! Big C was born September 28, 2011! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • DD and I were supposed to head down to Daytona with my mom, but there has been some major drama so I put the kabash on that. 

Instead I think DH and I are going to take care of some outstanding projects around the house including trying to finish up our kitchen re-facing that has been ongoing for 2 months.  I may also do a serious top to bottom cleaning of my house too.  Other than that, probably just a trip to the weekend farmers market and maybe (weather permitting) some pool time.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • I am hosting a beer pairing dinner tomorrow night, so tonight I'll be cooking, prepping, and cleaning for it.  We'll probably watch a movie if I finish my work in time :-)

Tomorrow, more of the same... getting ready for the party.  We might go to a farmers' market in the morning though.

Sunday - church, relax, etc

Mon - spending the day at the pool, maybe grill out that night.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Its Carnival weekend. So tonight I am supposed to go Wet Fete(carnival party) with the girls. Tommorow the caribbean parade starts at noon then there is a gathering after were thousands of caribbean peeps listen to many different reggae sounds and the people in the parade walk around in their costumes and we eat jerk and curry chicken. Cant wait.

Then Sunday it Guyana day were we have a huge picnic at a field play football(soccer) eat more food and drink and be surronded by more reggae music. My hubby is playing football. Sunday night.. more party.

I don't think I am going to survive it all. :( 

Follow Me on Twitter!!
    this wife bakes.

One of my favorite cakes ever! I had a blast making this..all handmade with buttercream suds!!!!
  • imagemyrall:
    imagemingaling1:

Neighborhood party tomorrow.

Good lord! THAT sounds like a good weekend! 

I hope so.  I also hope I get a new car out of it ;)

EDD 1/8/10 - our sweet sunshine DD born 12/30/09
    EDD 2/15/14 - Stillbirth at 21 wks 10/02/13
    EDD 8/12/15 - MMC 1/12/15
    EDD 12/24/15

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

• Tomorrow I am cleaning out the house and then going out with friends. 

Sunday I have shoots/mtgs at the studio all day :)

Monday...no plans, hoping we can find a pool to lay by :) 

~Meredith
    I will not go where the path may lead, I will go my own way and leave a trail. Gaudium, Aut Vium Invenium Aut Facium
    Happiness, Either I will Find a Way or I will Make one Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"