Cleveland Babies
Options

Have you delivered at Hillcrest?

I am due in a few months, and I was just wondering what to expect. Any helpful hints or advice for me when I go there?

Re: Have you delivered at Hillcrest?

• Options
    I did. I loved it! Request popsicles during labor, take the class on your discharge day & order your food an hour before you'll be hungry! Also, order as much as you want even if you feel like its a bother or too much, because they never give you enough!!! Whos your Doctor?
  • Options
    Im delivering at hilcrest too in a few weeks hopefully!!! My sister delivered there and it was really nice the nurses were kind, they even let me stay while she gave birth even tho the max room amount is 2. They also gave her a free breast pump and evrything just went smooth! I plan on goin on the tour next week just to see what else they offer I would def suggest you schedule a tour too!!! My obyn is dr lisbona at the beachwood clinic who is urs??
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I had a very pleasant delivery at Hillcrest. The night nurse was AWESOME. I never had a bad nurse. My labor was long, but I was very comfortable. I had a great anesthesiologist and overall I was very happy with it. Definately order lots of food (hubby can have some too) and yep- an hour before is about right. If you want to bring your own lemon chills, or flavored water ets, just have your name on them and they will put them in the fridge/freezer for you.

Good luck!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I had Dr. Barry Peskin and like I said, I loved that hospital! We should have a get together!!!
  • Options

I just delivered there a month ago. I always seemed to get my food within 20 minutes. I was on a liquid only diet, though, so maybe that's why. And they don't at all stick with the restrictions on number of visitors as long as you aren't disturbing others.

My labor itself was awful, but the way the situation was handled by the staff was fabulous.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My doctor is Diane Young from the Willoughby Hills office. I have heard great things about Hillcrest. Thanks for the advice!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"