Philadelphia Babies
Options

Maternity photos

Anyone know of a good photographer for maternity photos in the Main Line/Delaware County or Center City area?

TIA

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Maternity photos

• Options

Philip Gabriel Photography does beautiful work!

www.philipgabriel.com

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had a talented friend do my maternity photos (at valley forge park which was awesome if youre looking for a location) so I have no direct experience, but I just booked Ericha Farrington for my daughters first photo shoot. She was the most reasonably priced I could find. Her website and blog shows great work and so far shes been very professional and easy to deal with. Id check her out for maternity too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I had maternity and newborn photos done with Michelle Lindenmuth at www.michellelindenmuthphotography.com she is in the main line area. I am waiting a few weeks and will be contacting her again for this pregnancy. Love her!
  • Options

I did mine with a friend of mine...Wendy parker. Pure Photography. i was her first maternity shoot but she did awesome. if you want to see some photos, they are in my bio and I can email the link to you...PM me.

• Options
    I shoot maternity portraits on location.  if you are interested, send me an email at shanmartelli at gmail dot com and I can send you samples of previous work. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"