Blended Families

10 points DH!

I'm the planner in the family.

I plan our trips, I plan our day trips, I plan our museum visits and picnics and parties. I do it all. I discuss with DH and all he ever says is 'hun that sounds great'. I've learned to accept the fact that DH relies on me to do this. (to be fair, I'm also a control freak, so I kind of prefer to plan stuff). Sometimes though, I ask him 'what do you want to do' and I never get input. Thus, leaving me to do it all. I know, I've pretty much nailed my own coffin on this subject, since I've not just forced him to come up with anything ever. Anyway, DH just texted me and said that he made our memorial day weekend plans and we're going to have fun.

*insert shocked face here*

huh??? HE ACTUALLY PLANNED SOMETHING! And even better, there had been no previous nagging from me at all about it!! None! Kind of silly, but this news made my day. Now, I'm not expecting anything big, but the fact he made any kind of plans at all for us makes me a happy woman.

Good job DH, good job.

Visit my <a href"http://www.etsy.com/shop/ThisIsTheStuffs">Etsy</a> shop!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

"Karma1969: If baking someone a birthday pie/cake is romantic, I must be a slut."

Re: 10 points DH!

• Woot! Go DH!! Mine is the same way, have a fun memorial day :)
  • SWmamaSWmama member

Yay!

On an unrelated note, not too much longer for your pregnancy, huh? Any labor signs, etc?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • SWmamaSWmama member

Sorry, the bump spit up on me.

Nothing to see here, move along!

• imageSWmama:

Yay!

On an unrelated note, not too much longer for your pregnancy, huh? Any labor signs, etc?

NoNe at all. *sigh*. I'm afraid she likes it in there all too much. I don't blame her. But I hope the full moon will help with SOME progress? Is that hoping too much? lol

Visit my <a href"http://www.etsy.com/shop/ThisIsTheStuffs">Etsy</a> shop!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

"Karma1969: If baking someone a birthday pie/cake is romantic, I must be a slut."
  • SWmamaSWmama member
    imagekaratechrissy:
    imageSWmama:

Yay!

NoNe at all. *sigh*. I'm afraid she likes it in there all too much. I don't blame her. But I hope the full moon will help with SOME progress? Is that hoping too much? lol

DD was due on a full moon but showed up 3 days later. But I had convinced myself my entire pregnancy that I was going to be one of those women that went 42 weeks. I was actually disappointed when I went into labor at 40w3d!

• Cool.  So do you know what you are doing or is it a surprise???  12 days and counting, are you nervous?  I always imagine I will be a wreck in the last week or two lol.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Wow! Good job DH! I wonder what he has planned?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"