North Dakota Babies

Poor DH

He actually thinks that I am getting into a bikini again this summer.  We were at Target yesterday and he picked up a XS triangle top string bikini and asked if I was getting something like this for the summer. Um no, I will never where a bathing suit like that again.

On top of that that triangle top would like it nipple patches instead of a proper top!!!

Nicole and Michael~Las Vegas~May 31, 2008

Re: Poor DH

• If I would wear a bikini it will be only when i'm home ALONE! I attempted to buy some new suits yesterday, but havent tried them on yet. Not really feeling very good about this task!
  • I am glad to know that I am not the only one who will be saying adios to bikinis after a baby.

• Loading the player...
  • Haha... I find that pretty sweet, lol. He obviously finds you to be one hot mama & wife! :)

• MissMexMissMex member

I will def wear a sexy suit again.

after I have lipo, laser tx on my strech marks, a boob job among other procedures. :::wishful thinking::: d@mn you to heck heidi klum.. Sad

K+S 9.18.9 | DD #1 age 2 | PG # 5 EDD 9.17.12

• imagesarlah:

Haha... I find that pretty sweet, lol. He obviously finds you to be one hot mama & wife! :)

My thoughts exactly! 

• imageMissMex:

I will def wear a sexy suit again.

after I have lipo, laser tx on my strech marks, a boob job among other procedures. :::wishful thinking::: d@mn you to heck heidi klum.. Sad

This is what I told him. I curse those celebrities that "snap" back into shape, even though it is probably an unhealthy way.

• imagesillybiochemist:
    imagesarlah:

Haha... I find that pretty sweet, lol. He obviously finds you to be one hot mama & wife! :)

My thoughts exactly! 

I agree it was very sweet of him.

• sweet or sarcastic?  If Jeff said something like that it would be b/c he knows damn well that I'm not and he would just be giving me a hard time about it!  yeah, bye bye bikini!
  • I think when Michael suggested it, it was more wishful thinking. He fully knows that I wont be wearing one anytime soon.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"