Georgia Babies

What a crap day!

I am fairly certain that my stress levels could not get any higher then they are at this moment....total crap day on top of an already crap month 

so...

FU to the ahole at Wachovia for being unhelpful, pompas and rude. I hope someone treats you the way you treated me today.

FU to Georgia Natural Gas...you suck. I could go into great detail about why you suck so much today, but I won't, just know that I want to punch u in the face.

wow...i'm not normally this angry...felt good to get that out 

~Meredith
I will not go where the path may lead, I will go my own way and leave a trail. Gaudium, Aut Vium Invenium Aut Facium
Happiness, Either I will Find a Way or I will Make one Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Re: What a crap day!

• Sorry you are having a crap time. I hope things turn around for you soon. (hugs) you deserve a cosmo!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • KT&JohnKT&John member

I'm sorry you had a rotten day :(

I don't know what happened with Georgia Natural Gas but my DH could maybe help you out or point you in the right direction depending on what it is. He works for the Georgia Public Service Comission (regulates utilities/consumer advocate agency). Let me know if you think he could help.kkaduk@gmail.com

Pregnancy Ticker

DD- 9
    DS-6
    c/p- April 2016
    missed m/c- 6w5d; discovered 8w2d- September 2016

• Loading the player...
  • I'm sorry you are going through a tough time and had a crappy day...I hope things turn around SOON! 
    Jack 3.5.07 / Ethan 9.17.08 / Lauren 4.3.11 image
  • I'll go punch Georgia Power with you.

Hope you have a better day tomorrow.  

• Vent away!  Sorry you're having a crappy day.  : (
  • I hope today is better!  I hate dealing with "service" industry people.  I feel your pain!   
  • Sorry you had such a suck day.  Maybe I should bring the champagne on Sunday? ;)

EDD 1/8/10 - our sweet sunshine DD born 12/30/09
    EDD 2/15/14 - Stillbirth at 21 wks 10/02/13
    EDD 8/12/15 - MMC 1/12/15
    EDD 12/24/15

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Roci26Roci26 member
    Really sucks!!! I really hope that the rest of your days turns out better.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"