Hawaii Babies
Options

sad story :-(

This is one of the girls from the 2nd tri board. She just lost her baby :-(. I admire their faith.

WARNING: this will make you cry.

https://rickandmelissaplus1.blogspot.com/

Re: sad story :-(

• Options
    How unimaginable.  The photos are so beautiful...
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    inamrainamra member
    So sad =*( Can't imagine going through something like that. I hope that their faith continues to be a source of comfort and encouragement during this difficult time.
    Sept 2008 Wedding | May 2010 & Mar 2012 Babies
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That made me cry.  What a precious angel...they have extremely strong faith.  I cannot begin to imagine the heartache.
  • Options
    OMG how incredibly sad yet so beautiful. I cannot stop the tears from flowing. The little I love you sign got me so bad. This is what our family does all the time. And for her to speak to her Mama and Daddy from heaven like that....WOW! I just don't have the words. Going to kiss my littles now.
  • Options
    So sad.  Sad
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Very sad.  The other night at work they delivered a 15 weeker and a 20 weeker.  I only know because they came over to use our photo printer in the NICU and the L&D nurse was showing us the pictures.  So sad.
  • Options
    How sad. . . such strong faith though. People who have a faith like that inspire me to become a better Christian
  • Options
    The 'I Love you' sign got me too. Sent shivers (in a good, teary way) down my spine. :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"