February 2011 Moms

February Mamas

Congrats ladies!! I got my BFP this morning! I am so excited, scared and nervous.  My EDD is 02-01-11!!
BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: February Mamas

• brits4brits4 member
    Welcome!  My EDD is 02-01-11 as well. 
  • I think I am due on 2-1-11 too. I just got my bfp yesterday. Hello due date buddies =)
    *Nestie bestie with nishe* Our blog. Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • imagejemma8:
    I think I am due on 2-1-11 too. I just got my bfp yesterday. Hello due date buddies =)

congrats again ladies! we are all due date buddies! woohoo!!!

• I am just lurking from TTGP and wanted to wish you all a Happy and Healthy 9 months! Congratulations. :)
    Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• ReeseMReeseM member

I'm here! My due date is Feb. 4

So weird to be here! We're the first ones. Can't wait to "meet" everyone else who will be joining us!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am lurking too....congrats to all of you!!!

ReeseM, I remember you from the tri boards in 2008! I hope to be joining you here soon!

• ReeseMReeseM member
    Come on diva! Praying for your BFP!
  • imageReeseM:
    Come on diva! Praying for your BFP!

Can't believe I posted here last night as a lurker and got a bfp this morning! :-D

Due date is Feb 5th!

• imagedivakotka:

Can't believe I posted here last night as a lurker and got a bfp this morning! :-D

Due date is Feb 5th!

Hi EDD twin!  Just got my BFP this morning!

• Congrats gals!! this is so exciting!!
  • imageerinlovesdavid:
    imagedivakotka:

Due date is Feb 5th!

Congrats! How neat. :)

• Morning Ladies!!!  I'm 11 DPO today and I got a BFN this morning...my fingers are crossed for a BFP this month but not sure.  I'm starving all of the time so I'm hoping it's a good sign, but not sure if it's just in my head...  Good Luck to all of you...  My EDD would be Feb 4!!!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Hi Ladies!  Can I join you?  I got a BFP last week at 9 dpo.  I think I'm due Feb. 2 based on LMP (Feb. 1 based on O date).  I'm really hoping this one sticks. How is everyone feeling?
  • Hello ladies, I think my EDD is Feb. 2. I have an appointment June 9 to confirm.
  • Hello ladies!  I just got my BFP yesterday, my EDD is Feb. 4th.  This was a bit of a surprise but we're very excited!
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hey everyone! My EDD is 2/1/11 and we just found out yesterday! We're so excited!

Feb Siggy Challenge

If you were a cookie, 
you'd be a whoreo.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imageerinlovesdavid:
    imagedivakotka:

Due date is Feb 5th!

Looks like we are triplets...I'm due 2/5 also!

Hello and congrats everyone!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I think I belong here too!!!!!!  got my BFP on Wednesday at 11 DPO, confirmed by a blood test yesterday!  I have PCOS and my doctor wants me to go back Tuesday and have the blood work done again (my progesterone before now has been at .1 and .4 depending on the day but this weeks test showed it to be at 40!).  I am getting cautiously excited!  Can't wait to get to know all of you!  Oh and EDD is 2/1-2/4 depending on who you ask.
    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hi Ladies!  I'm so excited to join you!  I got my BFP yesterday and am still in shock. It feels too good to be true.

According to my LMP my EDD is Feb 5th, but according to my O date, it is Feb 8th. Wouldn't the O date be more accurate?  

Anyways, so excited to be here and to get to know you all better! 

• Hi everyone! Got a BFP at 9 dpo (based on LMP), due date Feb 1! Congratulations and I look forward to getting to know all of you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"