Infertility
Options

I ran out of Follistim

I went to take my shot this evening at 7 and ran out.  I called the doctor and he said to try to find it at a pharmacy somewhere.  I've searched all over town for a pharmacy that carries it and no one was open.  He told me to come in the morning for my morning shot since my shipment from Village is coming tomorrow afternoon.  Has anyone else skipped a shot?  It's only 75IU, so hopefully I didn't ruin anything.  I'm still at the beginning of my stims and my E2 level was 132 today. I just hope I didn't ruin everything.

Little Brother is on his way!

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: I ran out of Follistim

• Options
    I'm sure you are fine missing such a small dose at the beginning.  I know I'd be freaking too, but you'll have your shot in the morning and all will be well!
    TTC #1 since 12/07 SA 9/08=borderline normal HSG 1/09 found R tube blocked Multiple IUIs both with oral and injectible drugs from 2/09-2/11 Started domestic adoption process in 5/10, homestudy complete 9/10 Failed adoption after home with baby for 2 weeks 11/10 Blessed through the miracle of private adoption with a son, born 6/6/11 (his grandma's bday) 7lbs 9oz 20.5 inches long! So worth the wait!
  • Options
    Thanks - I needed to hear that!!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I would say like you said, that hopefully it being such a low dose that it won't be a problem.

Good luck tomorrow! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I think considering some people get their dose upped or dropped depending on how they are responding, missing a little bit tonight probably won't hurt anything. Good luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    SAIFW
  • Options

Hi!  I had the same thing happen to me... freaked out, called the doctor.. they had me do extra menopur, which i also messed up and wasted a ton of that night..  and ran out of that also (after i was able to either inject way too much or way too little)... then later that night i pulled the plunger out of my ganarelix shot while getting it out of the stupid packaging.. it was a horrible horrible night for me medication wise...

however, in the long run it worked out... made me some killer eggs (I'm in my 2ww now)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks, ladies!  I'm going in early today to buy some from a pharmacy just before my shipment from village arrives.  Crazy!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    jani7jani7 member
    Same thing happened to me yesterday.  I wasn't to much under my dose so they said it was fine and not to worry about it!   What day of stims are you on?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"