Georgia Babies
Options

when is/was your baby most active?

I can feel Reese through out the day every once in awhile, but nothing compares to when I am going to bed and lay on one of my sides. She goes crazy! seriously feels like she's doing the running man in there. Lying on my back also makes her move a bit more, but still nothing compared to the side. its crazy!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: when is/was your baby most active?

• Options
    maykatmaykat member

Definitely more at night and on my side.

My daughter was 10x more active inside me then my son. She can't sit still, hates to have her diaper changed, and is very high-strung:)

• Options
    Mia went bonkers at night, too.  Usually right before I went to bed :/

EDD 1/8/10 - our sweet sunshine DD born 12/30/09
    EDD 2/15/14 - Stillbirth at 21 wks 10/02/13
    EDD 8/12/15 - MMC 1/12/15
    EDD 12/24/15

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yep, right before bed.
  • Options
    You know, I had always read that they are more active at night b/c that's when you stop moving and the rocking motion stops.  Also a major reason why they get their days/nights mixed up at first.  But Gavin was always more active during the day.  I just remember people would stare at my stomach during staff meetings b/c he was going crazy in there! 

• Options
    Isaac has kicked stuff off my belly at night before.
  • Options
    Right before bed and after I eat.  I had my 1 hr glucose test yesterday and an u/s (unrelated) and so I had to drink that awful sugar drink right before the u/s and so she was moving like crazy on the u/s making all sorts of unpleasant faces once the drink hit!
  • Options
    NozzeFSNozzeFS member
    Baby K seems to be most active after lunch and after dinner thru before bed. Once I lay down in bed, he falls right to sleep. That or I fall right to sleep and don't notice it. Either way he doesn't keep me up. The craziest is the hiccups right now. DH can see my belly moving from the hiccups...pretty powerful. And they can be so annoying after a while - but fun none the less.
    Our Photo Site
    James - July 4, 2010
    Sam - June 21, 2012
  • Options
    ditto slw re:  reasoning behind mighttime gymnastics.  with finn it was totally once I got home from work and would lay down on the couch but with Riley it was ALL.THE.TIME.  and it is totally indicative of their little personalities.
  • Options
    Def. when I went to bed and then I would wake up all through the night and feel him kicking and dancing in there. It was crazy. I don't think the child ever slept while he was in the womb!
  • Options

Most active was definitely when I was in bed, and on my side.  He also moved around quite a bit after I ate.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"