TTC after 35

Finally AF!!!!

Ok, that's so weird to type Stick out tongue  But I am on CD, well, I forgot, but it's past 65!  Anyway, on day 9 of progesterone and I finally got AF!  Now I can start stimming for my first IUI.  Just waiting for a call back from the RE.  I'm excited and a little nervous.  We've decided to give medicated IUI a try and see how well, or how little, my body will respond to the meds.  If I don't respond at all, then we will be moving on to adoption.  Gee, no pressure there!  If I respond, but not successful this time, then we will try again. 

I feel so relieved to not be in limbo anymore!  BTW, weird question, but I have always thought your first day would start one the first day you woke up with AF.  But a friend of mine just said that her Dr. said if you start before 10 or 11 AM, then you would count that day as Day 1.  What do you guys think?

Mother of a beautiful little boy 11/01/07! Expecting #2 EDD 9/28/11 What a wonderful surprise!!!

Re: Finally AF!!!!

• GL!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • GL and T&P are with you.  I usually count days by the time that I start.  So if I start at 10 p.m.  I haven't had a full day until 10p.m. the next day.
  • Loading the player...
  • Good luck, good luck, good luck!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • GL hope all works well for you.  My RE told me that if there are two days of light spotting then they can count the next day as CD1 and if it is normal flow and you start before 10PM then that is CD1.  Hope you respond well to the meds!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

IF History in my Bio!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"