Adoption
Options

I agree with the PP re: Tears

I was getting ready to post very similar!  Just reading your responses to my posts and as I scroll I see these BEAUTIFUL lil' faces and I can only begin to imagine that feeling of finally having them.  Oh...it makes me cry.   I don't know if I'm just extra emotional from AF, but I can barely look at this board without crying.   It makes me just want to pee my panties a little from excitement!   I can't wait until our day comes.  I know it's a long way off, but wow, if I can feel these emotions just looking at your siggy's and hearing your homecoming stories, I can only imagine when it's our day.

Congrats!  (and thanks for sharing your journey's with those of us just beginning and thanks for the advice etc).

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I agree with the PP re: Tears

• Options

imageanangelbug:

It makes me just want to pee my panties a little from excitement!   

This made me LOL.  The cool thing about adoption rather than TTC is you don't constantly wonder "if" it's going to happen.  You WILL have a baby, it's just a matter of WHEN.  This is why I had no problem going ahead and buying baby things and planning as soon as we started our home study.  When my mom questioned this, I told her that it's not like I was planning for an imaginary baby that might never come to us.  We were definitely having a baby, and whether it happened in few weeks or even a couple of years, it's definitely happening and is fun to get excited about it and plan!  Have fun planning for the arrival of your little one, and I hope it happens sooner than later!! 

• Options
    I echo this sentiment too!  We are just starting our homestudy, but it finally feels like we really will have a baby some day and reading all these stories gives me hope!
    TTC #1 since 12/07 SA 9/08=borderline normal HSG 1/09 found R tube blocked Multiple IUIs both with oral and injectible drugs from 2/09-2/11 Started domestic adoption process in 5/10, homestudy complete 9/10 Failed adoption after home with baby for 2 weeks 11/10 Blessed through the miracle of private adoption with a son, born 6/6/11 (his grandma's bday) 7lbs 9oz 20.5 inches long! So worth the wait!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It truly is encouraging to read so many success stories.  Please keep posting.  I love hearing about everyone's experiences.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"