Maryland Babies
Options

Anyone tried BJ's diapers?

I saw them in the store the other day and REALLY wanted to try them, but I don't want to waste the $28 and hate them.  I wish they had a sample I could see.  Any information would be helpful...thanks!

Re: Anyone tried BJ's diapers?

• Options
    We use them and they work just fine for us. I mean, my absolute favorites are Huggies but not enough to justify paying like 40% more, know what I mean? We use the BJs diapers for daytime and then at night he goes in Huggie's Overnights, those are the only things he wont leak through at night.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I've been wondering too.  Friends threw us a little diaper shower, so we've tried many brands and have yet to buy any - but the BJ's price is amazing.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy Birthday, little man. We love you so much!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Search & Win
    My favorite money saving tip: I've earned more than $300 in gift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, Southwest!) using SwagBucks for internet searching - and you can too! It's FREE and EASY!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My freind has 4 kids and has always used Bj's diapers and loves them. We belong to Costco and love their diapers to.
  • Options
    Okay ladies...thanks!  I'm going to try them.  The price is super.
  • Options
    Does BJ's have a good return policy? We get our diapers at Costco now and I know you can return anything there, even if it is opened. We like our Kirkland brand diapers because they are $10 cheaper per box than Pampers and work just the same.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers image
  • Options

imageautumn bliss:
    Does BJ's have a good return policy? We get our diapers at Costco now and I know you can return anything there, even if it is opened. We like our Kirkland brand diapers because they are $10 cheaper per box than Pampers and work just the same.

I'm not sure, but I'll def ask about that...thanks!

• Options
    I just returned some Pampers to BJs, but they had not been opened. I have also heard really good things about Target's Up and Up diapers. We might try them next.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I just started using the Up and Up diapers.   I love them!
  • Options
    I used them, they worked fine. They're not as soft as Pampers and don't have the baby smell, but they did the job a diaper needs to do. The price is great, but if you get the BJ's coupon books in the mail, sometimes they have good coupons for name-brand diapers. I try to wait for those so I can get Pampers Baby Dry.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"