North Carolina Babies

Do you remember Outback Red?

...Specifally, their solid shirts with a little notch in the collar, with an embroidered emblem. I remember HAVING to have one in 6th grade, and I went for the pale yellow which still is perhaps the worst color ever on me!

What was the other Limited brand--Forenza? Do you remember those ribbed knit shirts from the Limited that everyone had to have? Remember when NY & Co was called Lerner?

I may be dating myself, considering some of this was like 6-8th grade for me. Some of you might have been like 6 then. hehe. No clue what made me think of that, but as you can probably tell between this and my Willie Nelson post, I'm really on task at work today. Big Smile

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

Re: Do you remember Outback Red?

• I actually don't remember Outback Red.  Hmm... I also don't remember Forenza though.  But I do remember the ribbed shirts from the Limited and I definitely remember Lerner.

I also remember having to have Sam & Libby bow shoes. 

ETA: Do you remember those God awful Laura Ashley jumpers that looked like clown suits?  Those were really popular when I was in 6th grade.

• imageECUGirl2004:

Mine were purple. Hot.

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• Loading the player...
  • imageMrsHughesNC:
    imageECUGirl2004:

Mine were purple. Hot.

YES. What about the brands Ocean Pacific and Bongo? I remember wanting an acid washed pair of bongo jean shorts soooo bad, but I was too "husky" to fit.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I got to go shopping yesterday and would like to report that the Limited has brought the Outback Red label back to their store. I hadn't heard of it before or Forenza, but I still call NY&Co Lerner every now and then b/c I am old school like that. And I had one of those ridiculous looking clown suits in middle school. Why did we ever think that stuff was cool? Yuck!
  • I don't remember any of that stuff except Learner. I still call it Learner - never NY&Co, but at least DH now knows what I'm talking about. :)
  • imagemrsNnearly:
    I got to go shopping yesterday and would like to report that the Limited has brought the Outback Red label back to their store. I hadn't heard of it before or Forenza, but I still call NY&Co Lerner every now and then b/c I am old school like that. And I had one of those ridiculous looking clown suits in middle school. Why did we ever think that stuff was cool? Yuck!

I was just getting ready to also report about Outback Red being back - although I've never heard of it, I almost bought one of these shirts at The Limited yesterday - red shirt with red necklace attached.

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"