Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

OMG, I'm being so indecisive about this tattoo ordeal!

I have decided what I'm getting, but now I don't know where to get it. Originally, I was wanting it on the lower left hand side of my back.  Then, I started thinking about getting it on the inside of my foot above my heel. However, I just don't know...I'm afraid I will not want to look at it all the time, but then again, on my back, it's rarely going to show.  Could someone just make the decision for me?  lol!  

P.S.  This is the bird (for DS) I'm getting, minus the branches and leaves, and plus another heart to represent my two losses.   

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Two angel babies 11/09 and 4/10

Re: OMG, I'm being so indecisive about this tattoo ordeal!

• I hate tattoos and have no advice about placement because I wouldn't want one anywhere.  BUT, that little birdie is super cute and almost makes me think it will look nice.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I would do ankle if I were you.  That bird is very cute!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Gina418Gina418 member
    I have most of mine on my back. I know they're there - they're for me, not for show, ykwim?
  • if it's on your back, YOU will hardly ever see it.  i'd go on the foot.  if you get tired of it, wear socks. Wink
  • I am probably not a good person to respond because I am anti-tattoo, I disagree that on your back it wouldn't show.  Formal dresses, swimsuits come to mind.  I'd personally go for the foot.

Sorry to hear about your losses :(

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Top of your foot, all the way.

But I am biased like that.

• I'd get it on my foot-because just like pp I would want to see it. I have a tattoo on my neck, but I rarely remember it's there since I am rarely looking at the back of my neck, lol. 
  • KMLPKMLP member
    imageSassyRedhead:

I am probably not a good person to respond because I am anti-tattoo, I disagree that on your back it wouldn't show.  Formal dresses, swimsuits come to mind.  I'd personally go for the foot.

Sorry to hear about your losses :(

Thank you.  :) 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Two angel babies 11/09 and 4/10
  • MrsoshMrsosh member
    I vote for the ankle!  That is a very cute design!
    Happily Married since 7/2006
    DC #1 10/2008 TTC #2 since 1/2010
    Natural miscarriage @ 5w3d 1/2011 Chemical pregnancy 4/2011
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I like it!  And I vote foot.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Love it, and I vote foot!  I think I've said this to you before, but my next one will be on my foot.
    imageimageimage
  • That bird is so freaking cute! I vote foot but then again I have a lower back tattoo and a tattoo around my ankle. I think the foot is cute and simple. Post pictures I want to see when its done! If I were to ever get another I would put it on my foot. I love foot tattoos they are so sweet.
    Natural M/C:@5 wks 7/31/07 Natural M/C:@5 wks 12/27/09 Missed M/C, D&C:@9 wks 06/13/11
  • I have three flowers on my foot to represent my two losses and my DS,,

Noone knows what it means but I do .. I love it!

Baby #1 MC November 2007
    Baby #2 MC June 2008
    Baby #3 Born April 2009
    Baby #4 due date February 2015

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"