Blended Families
Options

BM#2's SS's BM

Did that make any sense? BM#2's current H has custody of his child from a previous relationship which is BM#2's SS (we will call him Jay). Last weekend we had SD#3 and Jay's birthday party together b/c there birthdays are a week apart and they are a year apart so they have lots of the same friends.

BM#2 treats Jay's mom so badly. It is weird with them both being BM's I would think they would have more understanding.

Act 1. They had a slumber party the night before and 8 kids had to be driven to the party gym. DH and I picked up half per BM#2 asking. No big deal. Jay's mom sees him get out of our car and was upset b/c she was told she couldn't drive him b/c it wasn't her weekend.

Act 2. SD#3 got a cell phone. Jay asked when he would get one. BM#2 and her H said "When your mom pays half the bill." Why would you say that to a kid. We would never!

Act 3. The kids do gymnastics at the place the party was. It is time to sign up for the next round of classes so we went to talk to the lady and pay. We had already given BM#2 our half of the money for the girls. The lady starts giving us all schedules and hands on to Jay's mom. BM#2 "She doesn't need one b/c she didn't pay so she can't watch him."

You would think being a BM she would be more understanding. They just run over her because they think they can. BM#2 would never treat me that bad and I am just SM.

Re: BM#2's SS's BM

• Options

People who do that to others will do it to you when you don't do what they want. 

DH didn't beleive that BM could be BSC. Although she treated her "friends" crappy when they did something she didn't like, he didn't think she would ever treat him that way.  Since the divorce he now gets treated like everyone else BM doesn't like.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPicBabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    WOW. That's pretty sh!tty. I know we plan on signing up SS for soccer in the fall. We haven't really discussed much with BM but we aren't counting on her paying any of it, nor do we intend on asking her to. If she offers great, if not no biggie. Of course we'll tell her of practices/games if she would like to attend, but it's not like we're going to force her to pay or she can't see him participating. It's something that we think SS will enjoy, and we know that BM isn't the 'lets sign up for stuff!' type. So, we don't mind shelling out some extra money to see him happy. WTF is wrong with people...
    Visit my <a href"http://www.etsy.com/shop/ThisIsTheStuffs">Etsy</a> shop!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

"Karma1969: If baking someone a birthday pie/cake is romantic, I must be a slut."
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"