February 2011 Moms

Who is here?

Just wanted to get things rolling on here!

Where are you from?

What number of child is this for you? (That sounds weird the way I worded it!)

How are you feeling?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Who is here?

• ReeseMReeseM member

TN

This will be #2. DD will be 2.5 when this baby is born.

I feel fine. Except for last night around 1 am I woke up and spent the next 2 hours rolling around in bed trying not to throw up. I didn't get sick with DD at all, just felt crappy and that didn't start til around 6/7 weeks. I am praying it was a fluke....

Waiting to get my second beta tomorrow and still waiting for my progesterone levels to come back from test yesterday. The lab is having some glitches and it's on my nerves! I'm really not worried though.

• From Texas and we're still trying for baby #1.  We've had real crappy luck so far, but think we've got the problem pinpointed now.  I'm not feeling too bad, just a bit queasy especially when I'm in a warm room. 

I just got back from my first blood draw and am expecting good results.  For the first time I got a BFP in the afternoon the day my period was due that was nice and dark so I'm taking that as a good sign that things are going better than in the pase.

• Loading the player...
  • brits4brits4 member

VA

This will be #2.  DS is 19 months and will be a little over two when this baby arrives.

I have been a little tired, but nothing more then that.  I have a doctors appointment set for June 2.  

• I am from Luxembourg (tiny European country between Germany, Belgium, and France).

This will be #2 for us. DS is 17 months old. 

I am doing well so far. I have some heartburn and I feel a little queezy at times. Oh and I feel really hot as well as thirsty. Other than that, my symptoms aren't too noticeable yet. I only had a couple of weeks of relatively mild m/s with DS and I am hoping for a similar experience this time. 

My 1st doc appt is on Thursday and it's actually for my annual pap. I've had it scheduled for a while but it's great timing now. :)

• I'm from NC and this will be our first!

I'm feeling a little queasy and extremely tired.  We decided not to have betas drawn this time... just waiting for a first ultrasound on 6/17.

• I am from WI and this is our first!

I have had a headache and been pretty tired, that is about it. I don't think it will sink in for a bit though. 

• I'm from Colorado and I have a 20 month-old son so he'll be about 2 1/2 when the baby is born.  The only thing I've noticed is being extra tired :)
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Where are you from? Georgia

What number of child is this for you? (That sounds weird the way I worded it!) 2

How are you feeling? Great but it's still early. We just found out yesterday!

Feb Siggy Challenge

If you were a cookie, 
you'd be a whoreo.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• VA

Baby #3!!! I have a 5 year old and a 16 month old.

Feeling kinda pukey and tired. And I'm not sleeping well which sucks. I've been waking up around 2 am and having a hard time going back to sleep.

• I live in NY.

#2 - DD will be 21 months when this baby is born.

I'm tired and my appetite is low. And the crazy dreams have started - last night I dreamed that I was the love interest in a (young) Sylvester Stallone movie. Someone was coming for him and he had no locks on any of his doors!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"