Special Needs

Found Miles SITTING UP in his crib this morning

I was stunned!! And just started laughing when he tilted his head to one side and gave me a little sideways grin. He knew he had done something big. :)

Now we're just trying to figure out HOW he did it so we can keep working with him on it!
Nora Judith 7/2/06 Miles Chauncey 4/20/09 born with Trisomy 21 - Down syndrome

Re: Found Miles SITTING UP in his crib this morning

• How exciting?! Our DD has started really sitting up this past week or so, but she's still working on getting to the position on her own. That's great that he went right to that step.  

Go Miles!!! And Go Mommy! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Very cool!
    imageimage
    Max 4-08-08 and Michael 2-03-91 (19 years olds)
    image Both boys were born w/ hirschsprung's disease, you find yourself facing this dx, please feel free to ask me any questions.
  • Loading the player...
  • That's great!  I hope he does it again soon when you are there so you can see how he did it! 
  • That's GREAT!!  Go Miles!  Do you think maybe he was on his side and walked his hands along the crib rails until he could prop himself up?
  • I have no idea how he did it! I really wish we would have seen it so we'd have an idea of how to help him work on it again, but I'm sure he'll do it again sooner than later. :)

Thanks for the props!

Nora Judith 7/2/06 Miles Chauncey 4/20/09 born with Trisomy 21 - Down syndrome
  • Go Miles!  That is great. 

• He is doing so much lately! Good job Miles!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • You go Miles!! Keep showing mom and dad what you are made of! 

Can't wait for our little man to start to do that...Miles might have to have a little IM chat with him...ha! 

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • thats great!! Go Miles!

Caleb was sneaky about it too.. I remember walking by him room one day and the door was open and he was just sitting there.. i kept going but stopped dead in my tracks like ' wait a minute, he's SITTING there!!" ... lol I went back and we laughed and gave kisses and tickles.. it was the best! Enjoy every minute of the new milestones!!

• yay miles!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP 3/9/12 Natural M/C 4/11/12

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"