North Carolina Babies

I am a COMPLETE idiot & I blame it on Mommy Brain.

I work for 2 hours at the Y on Thursday mornings in the pool, then I usually get J to swim with me afterward. He loves it. As I was getting him dressed today after our swim, I couldn't find a diaper in his bag. They had changed him this morning at the childcare and I thought had used the last one, which I had already thrown away. So I had NO DIAPER for our 20-minute ride home. I was scared...we were nearing his daily BM time.

We made it all the way to our neighborhood, where he then peed and got himself & the carseat completely wet. (I'm thankful it wasn't poop). I got us in, cleaned up & changed. 

At lunch when I went to get his water cup out of his bag, I FOUND a DIAPER!!! I had somehow overlooked it when getting us dressed at the Y. 

I'm blaming it all on Mommy Brain! 

Re: I am a COMPLETE idiot & I blame it on Mommy Brain.

• Oh man...that sucks!  Thank God no poop though.
  • Whew! At least it wasn't poop!
    image AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***Baby #3: BFP Mother

• Loading the player...
  • Oh no!  I'm glad that there wasn't poop involved!  I'm also grateful I am not the only one who experiences mommy brain!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • LOL! That's exactly why I keep a spare diaper in my glove box, because that's totally something I would do!

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• imageMrsHughesNC:
    LOL! That's exactly why I keep a spare diaper in my glove box, because that's totally something I would do!

Oh my gosh! I can't believe I didn't think of this. I have extra diapers in a case in my car too! I must have been too flustered to even think about that...I was just trying to get home! 

• LOL! I'm sure it was horrifying at the time but it makes a great story. This absolutely sounds like something I'd do!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"