Nevada Babies

Red Rock Fertility Center?

Hi all, I'm starting IVF with Dr Littman soon, I was just wondering if anyone here has been/is going to her?

Re: Red Rock Fertility Center?

• My husband's co-worker is going to Red Rock...I actually saw Dr. Daneshmand over at Fertility Center of Las Vegas....He was awesome..Did 2 rounds of IVF and am now 7 months pregnant with twin boys :)
  • That is wonderful!  Congratulations! 

So far I'm actually loving Red Rock but I guess we shall see!

• Loading the player...
  • Yes! She really know what she's doing.  I am now 8 weeks pregnant after 32 months of trying.  We did one round of chlomid, follistim shots, ovidrel, and and IUI treatment.  Her humor is very dry but once you get to know her she will really warm up.  Her nurses are amazing too!  Good Luck! Lots of baby dust to you and your hubby.

• Thanks 2bmrs!  And congrats.  I love to hear good results!  Oh and I "know" her pretty well by now!  I think I've seen her 7 times already this month! Lol!  I'm really impressed so far. 
  • I went to her forever- really LOVE her- nice nice lady. did one IVF there, that did not go well- not sure if it was a lab issue, but after that switched to Dr. Sher- and had a perfect IVF cycle there- that ended in a chemical pregnany. After that moved to adoption and just picked up our beauitful 6 week old daughter, so we are done with the fertility train.

I really have no reason to believe that my IVF didnt go well because of Dr. Littman- I really LOVE them over there- and would suggest meeting several fertility doctors before making a decision.

Littman is more of a small office feel, where the other clinics are large and you may feel more like a number. I will say that Dr. Sher has more advanced things at his clinic- they are doing more genetic testing on the embryos and they treat a lot of autoimmune issues with IVF- so depending on your needs that helps you find your doctor.

Best of luck to you!

Our Journey from two to three! 3 IUI's, 2 IVF's, decided to move to foster/adopt. 12/24/2009 Baby C born, 2/1/2010 placed with us, 5/17/2011 Adoption final- we are finally a forever family! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Just had my beta today and it was 504!!  I'm pretty excited it worked!!  I just hope this one is here to stay.

Shay- congratulations on the new baby!

• Just wanted to add that we used Fertility Center of Las Vegas and loved it.  : ) 
  • I had looked into this RedRock Center too, but I ended up with Dr. D at Fertility Center of LV. Good luck in your cycle. We have been thinking of doing this for 4yrs and said, we are ready and now we are 7 wks preggers with twins. Keep me posted on your cycle as well if you have any questions.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"