LGBT Parenting

Can't hold it in anymore

OK so I know I'm supposed to wait...but I just can't hold it in any more.  We're pregnant!  Cin is now 10 weeks and we are sooooooo excited.  There are no words to describe the joy I feel. 

I really suck at keeping secrets so we went straight from the doctors office to my parent's house to let them know.  They are super excited to be grandparents again.  Now my mom calls everyday to check on Cin.  She doesn't even want to talk to me anymore....lol!

Cin was really nervous about telling her parents because her mother has not ever been supportive of us.  She is a Hispanic, very Catholic woman who used to remind us often that we were going to hell....but once she found out that we were having a baby that all stopped.  It's amazing how she completely changed her tune from one day to the next.  She doesn't work and has already offered to babysit as soon as we're ready to go back to work...too bad she lives an hour in the wrong direction. 

Sorry for being long winded...I know I don't post much but I just had to tell someone.  2 more weeks and I can share with the world.  For now I spend my days obsessing over outfits and saftey reviews. :)

Yay!

Re: Can't hold it in anymore

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"