Pre-School and Daycare
Options

confession: I lick the popcorn bags

I don't know why I feel the need to tell ya'll this, but I do.  After I eat the popcorn, I tear open the bag and lick the buttery goodness.

Please tell me someone else does this, or something similarly gross?

Re: confession: I lick the popcorn bags

• Options

EWWWWWWWWW!

HAHA 

• Options
    Ew! I think I just got heart burn from reading that! LOL
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    WELL...I can't say that I do that, but I do eat ranch on nearly everything.  It drives my brother crazy!
  • Options
    When I make microwave popcorn, I melt extra butter and pour it on top. And if I'm really feeling sinful, I'll sprinkle on a little bit of sugar, too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

ya definitely not for me, but its okay, I don't judge Wink.....I lick my ice cream bowls, even at resturants I will clean it out with my fingers!

• Options
    Not gonna lie, I used to scrape some off and eat it. lol. Now I have to buttery oil topping to put MORE on my Butter Lovers popcorn
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (JBoF)
  • Options
    I will admit i've taken a piece of popcorn and swept it across the inside of the bag. Can't let it go to waste!
  • Options

imageStacieErin:
    I will admit i've taken a piece of popcorn and swept it across the inside of the bag. Can't let it go to waste!

exactly this, or sometimes i scrape the bag and eat the butter... you are not alone!

• Options

What brand do you get?

The brand(s) I've had, tried, use wouldn't taste good I don't think if I did that. Stick out tongue

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageStacieErin:

This is what I do too.

I also lick my ice cream bowls...especially if there's Hershey's syrup involved.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"