Natural Birth
Options

Yay for this board!

So excited to see that they made this board, hopefully I can help any momma's that have questions.

I had DD (our first) at home with no meds and labored in water . We used Bradley techniques ( but did not take the classes)

~Christina S~ EST: 9/27/08        *May 2015 Jan. Signature Challenge-
                                                 You had one job- Parents magazine

BFP-3/17/14 --M/C 4/25/14

Re: Yay for this board!

• Options

Hi,

Please tell me where I can find a good book or info on the Bradley method. I am 28 wks and I just read somewhere that the classes are 12wks, so I won't be able to take the classes. I would like to labor in water, but I have an OB and my birth will be taking place in the hospital. TIA for your feedback and glad that you'll be around.

• Options
    CTri17CTri17 member

Well you can read Bradley's birth called Husband coached childbirth but that really just gives the background on it.

Personally, Natural Childbirth the Bradley Way by Susan McCutcheon-Rosegg is a fabulous birth, it gives you all of the how to's of the bradley method, it includes coaching cues as well as how to avoid many things that can occur in the hospital.

Definitely labor in water and see if they will let you push in a squatting position, gravity is very helpful in labor!

~Christina S~ EST: 9/27/08        *May 2015 Jan. Signature Challenge-
                                                     You had one job- Parents magazine

BFP-3/17/14 --M/C 4/25/14

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks so much. I will definitely be messaging you if and when I have more questions, if you don't mind. I feel like childbirth will be right around the corner and now I am starting to get nervous, so I am trying to prepare as best I can. Your advice is very helpful.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"