Pre-School and Daycare
Options

Preschool Uniforms

So we signed our DD up for a new preschool and I'm trying to scout out uniforms.  She is a 4T basically; I've look at my local craigslist but no luck with that small a size.

Any advice? 

Re: Preschool Uniforms

• Options
    I'm almost positive I always see school uniforms at Kohls and Sears. I know Lands End has them online.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (JBoF)
  • Options

By July 1, most of the department stores will have them  Land's End online has great uniform stuff.

Can the school put you in touch with other parents who may want to hand down or sell old uniforms?

High School English teacher and mom of 2 kids:

DD, born 9/06/00 -- 12th grade
    DS, born 8/25/04 -- 7th grade
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

My local Old Navy does uniform displays closer to the end of summer.

Is it simply color specific or have they contracted with a uniform supply company?

I'd ask the school directly.... 

Our IF journey: 1 m/c, 1 IVF with only 3 eggs retrieved yielding Dylan and a lost twin, 1 shocker unmedicated BFP resulting in Jace, 3 more unmedicated pregnancies ending in more losses.
    Total score: 6 pregnancies, 5 losses, 2 amazing blessings that I'm thankful for every single day.
  • Options
    Children's Place has them at their outlets.  My friend's kids go to a school that requires uniforms and they are super tiny so that's where she gets their's.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"