Maryland Babies

Hi! I'm new here!

Hi all!

My name is Kelly and I'm new mama that is back to work and has a little more time on my hands to bump now!  My DS is LJ and he is almost 3 months old.  I lurk on TN a bit, but I'm happy to see that this board is seeing some action.  :)

Looking forward to chatting with you ladies!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy Birthday, little man. We love you so much!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Search & Win
My favorite money saving tip: I've earned more than $300 in gift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, Southwest!) using SwagBucks for internet searching - and you can too! It's FREE and EASY!

Re: Hi! I'm new here!

• Yay! What a cutie you have!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Hi there!  I'm new here, too!  (Found TN first and then realized this board was here!)  Welcome!
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome!

LJ is a cutie. 

• Hi - welcome - he's a cutie!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Hi again...I think I remember our LO's had the same birthday?  Anyway, welcome!  I see you post on 0-3...ready to make the move to 3-6 soon? :)
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers image
  • Thanks, girls!

Hey AB, nice to see you again!  I can not believe we are almost at 3 months!  I am hoping to have more time to *actually* post here and on 3-6 now that I am in front of a computer for 40 hours a week again.  It is amazing how little time I had when I was on leave, lol!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy Birthday, little man. We love you so much!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Search & Win
    My favorite money saving tip: I've earned more than $300 in gift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, Southwest!) using SwagBucks for internet searching - and you can too! It's FREE and EASY!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"