Pre-School and Daycare
Options

GREAT product for travel!

We just got these today for the kids to use in the car.

I unbuckled Dylan and he refuesed to get out of his seat and out of the car because he was so into it!

Crayola Activity Center:

https://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/178-4762879-5870928?asin=B00125V99S&AFID=Froogle_df&LNM=%7CB00125V99S&CPNG=toys&ref=tgt_adv_XSG10001

They spend an hour in the car going to get my DSS 2 to 3 days a week and this is gonna be AWESOME!!!

Jace isn't usually that into actually making his letters - he's still in more of a freestyle phase - and he was soooo serious about making his O that he wouldn't get out of the car either!

Our IF journey: 1 m/c, 1 IVF with only 3 eggs retrieved yielding Dylan and a lost twin, 1 shocker unmedicated BFP resulting in Jace, 3 more unmedicated pregnancies ending in more losses.
Total score: 6 pregnancies, 5 losses, 2 amazing blessings that I'm thankful for every single day.

Re: GREAT product for travel!

• Options
    So your 2yo was able to use this as well? I think DD would like it but I was wondering if she is too young...
  • Options

imagemarrieddddd:
    So your 2yo was able to use this as well? I think DD would like it but I was wondering if she is too young...

Yup.  Didn't want to get out of the car.

It was harder for him to balance it on his shorter legs in the car seat but he was making a good go of it!

And... there are blank pages so she could turn it side was to make it fit her lap better.

I have to open his markers for him but other than that he was digging it! 

Our IF journey: 1 m/c, 1 IVF with only 3 eggs retrieved yielding Dylan and a lost twin, 1 shocker unmedicated BFP resulting in Jace, 3 more unmedicated pregnancies ending in more losses.
    Total score: 6 pregnancies, 5 losses, 2 amazing blessings that I'm thankful for every single day.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"