Secondary IF

*sarahgcapecod*

Hey there! Just wanted to see how your follie check went.

::follie growth vibes::

Re: *sarahgcapecod*

• Me too, me too! You know I am waiting for your update.

Hope timing works good for your hubby to come home tonight. When will you be triggering? I find out tomorrow what is up but if all looks good I'm guessing I will trigger tomorrow night or Friday. I will let you know. 

Looking forward to being 2ww buddies!

Our Girls
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    AquinnahDori
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Nothing yet - they usually call between 2 & 5.  

And DH gets home TOMORROW night....so hopefully things are still on hold until Friday.

Unofficially, from what the ultrasound tech said, the measurements sounded darn close to Mondays.  She said that the one on my right was 13 (but I thought he said 15 on monday) and the ones in my right measured 16, 13 and 12........so maybe no growth at all and even shrinkage of some of them?  Is that even possible?

They wait until the bloodwork comes back before they call but I'll post as soon as I hear - thanks for asking!!  Makes me feel like people care :-).

• Loading the player...
  • I do care, it is nice to have a buddy who is on same type of treatments and at about the same stage as me!

I am sorry for the lack of growth, I have heard of that but I have not heard of shrinkage. I do know however that the sizes can vary depending on just where they click their cursor to measure the follie. 

Maybe you will get better news with the phone call. On the plus though it sounds like they may be holding out for you DH to get home. Will you find out with this call if/when your next scan is? Also, I forget are you having an IUI or TI? 

Our Girls
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    AquinnahDori
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"