Oregon Babies

AW: New Oskar pics!

The one in my siggy is my new fave!

Re: AW: New Oskar pics!

• Ohmygosh! He's soooo cute! I wanted DS to be chunky and have all the rolls, but instead I got a skinny mini! I'm jealous! He's adorable :D
  • Loading the player...
  • Look out Michelin baby! He's is too cute.

If you don't mind me asking, how much does he weigh? My guy was 21 lbs. at 6 months and that was high on the charts. 

• pdxjennpdxjenn member
    imagecannedjuice:

Look out Michelin baby! He's is too cute.

If you don't mind me asking, how much does he weigh? My guy was 21 lbs. at 6 months and that was high on the charts. 

At his 2 month appt he was at the 95% for weight. BUT... only 55th for height. So while he is a chubber, it's the lack of height that gives him all the rolls!

We had an appointment 2 weeks ago and he was 15lbs 4 ozs. I think he'll hit 20lbs NO PROBLEM by his 6 month appt!

My DH was a BIG baby too. 35lbs at 1 year old!!! He's now 6'3'' so I guess it makes sense...

• Jen he is the CUTEST!!!  I especially love the face on the bottom middle pic of the "rolling over" collage.  I just want to pinch him!  He and Camryn would be an adorable chubby site together. 
  • joleinejoleine member

man I love how chubby he is!

At Morgan's 2 month appt she was 95th % for height, but 56% for weight.. they're opposites.. haha!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • pdxjennpdxjenn member
    imagejoleine:

man I love how chubby he is!

At Morgan's 2 month appt she was 95th % for height, but 56% for weight.. they're opposites.. haha!

Ha ha... awesome!

• Omg!  Jenn he is so stinking darling!!! I thought August was roly poly!
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • So cute! I love his chub!

PS As a fellow photographer, watch your blown-out highlights.  Esp. the top of his head looks overexposed in some of them. Not sure if that is in the conversion or in camera. 

• pdxjennpdxjenn member
    imageestherandgeoff2:

So cute! I love his chub!

PS As a fellow photographer, watch your blown-out highlights.  Esp. the top of his head looks overexposed in some of them. Not sure if that is in the conversion or in camera. 

Yeah I know... it was a very impromptu "shoot"... not set up at all!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"