LGBT Parenting

Just dipping back into the pool- one toe at a time

We have been on TTV break since Feb. and are just now getting back into things. So I have been doing things like, blogging more and have checked and re checked the status of our donor. O boy here we go again!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Just dipping back into the pool- one toe at a time

• Welcome back...I know your hesitation...it took us 7 times over the course of a year, and now...twins! Try and be really kind to each other during this stressful process, its the only thing that got us through...
    image Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • The waiting each month was hard and the emotional mess from the hormones was ugly.  I tried for a year, taking 3 months off when I couldn't do it anymore emotionally.  Try to stay positive it is worth it. Good luck and don't forget to breathe.

• Good luck! We did 6 IUIs and, like someone else posted, the last one was a BFP and twins. This was our last cycle because we were out of $ and the stress was difficult. Now I can say it certainly all seems worth it. I hope that you get your BFP soon!!!!
  • Good luck...I know it can be disappointing when things do not seem to be working.  We tried for months with no results, finally took a month off and tried again the next and here we are with a princess on the way in July!

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • As always, best of luck!! :-)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Here's an awesome (and funny) article to help during the two week wait(s):  https://livingintuitive.com/bi/14-day_list.html Best of luck.  We tried for 10 cycles resulting in an unsuccessful pregnancy...waited only like 2 months and after switching donors (known/fresh) it worked on the 3rd try at home.  We did 3 IUIs which didn't take with the first donor. Praying for other women I knew who were trying to get pregnant is/was helpful too-helps me remember I'm not alone. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"