Pre-School and Daycare
Options

DH & kids are out of town!

Hence me sitting here eating breakfast &  on the comp. Wow, the freedom ;) I need to be at work through Fri but will join them at the lake house on Fri night. It was my 1st night away fr/ DS! I miss my little cuddlebum :( Of course, miss DD too but it's different with the baby, 'ya know? I just feel like I need to reach out and hug him right now!

Sooo quiet around here right now but if I can get a few projects out of the way, like finally getting family photo albums together, I'll be a rock star! Oh, the possibilities!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: DH & kids are out of town!

• Options
    Oh wow, that must feel weird, huh?  Enjoy your "me" time!!!
  • Options

Enjoy yourself!

You'll feel like you accomplished something if you get photo albums done, but think how great it'd feel if you just sat and did nothing at all! When was the last time that happened?!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagebrightning:

Enjoy yourself!

You'll feel like you accomplished something if you get photo albums done, but think how great it'd feel if you just sat and did nothing at all! When was the last time that happened?!

I know, right? 

Notice that this morning I couldn't even just sit and eat breakfast and watch the news. I had to make sure  that I was also pumping and on the computer ;) Moms are crazy, aren't we?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"