Maryland Babies

s/o re waving bye bye

DD is very curious about what's going on in the bathroom - so I let her come in with me sometimes and we talk about what I'm doing, etc.  (I know TMI).  Anyway. .. when I flush the toilet I say "there's goes the pee pee" and we wave and say "bye bye pee pee"  Now every time we walk past the bathroom, Ella stops, waves at the toilet and says Bye Bye Pee Pee.

Funny - slightly gross - but hopefully she won't do it at other people's houses.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: s/o re waving bye bye

• Eloise does this sometimes.  Since we dump her solid waste in the toilet she always lifts the lid and she likes to flush and say bye-bye to it...
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Hannah did this when we first started potty training, but she's gotten over it. She doesn't even like to flush anymore- the novelty has worn off.
  • Loading the player...
  • I think that's really cute!
  • LOL. Kathryn!

• That's cute.  It's exciting she's showing a begining interest in the potty though, maybe potty training is in your near future!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Aww she is so cute. I agree that hopefully her interest will stay with her when it's time for potty training.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • hahahahahaha! that is funny.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Wait till she's older and repeating everything!  We're trying to get Aiden interested in the potty so he comes with us to the bathroom, and after we're done he'll announce (over and over and over again) "Mommy go pee pee potty"!!
    Laura & Jim ~ July 10, 2004
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    miscarriage on 11/26/09 at 5w6d
  • That is cute and I think that it is wonderful what you are doing.  I would imagine that it will help with potty training when the time comes.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"