High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

Tigerlilli...

Hey Mama!  Just wanted to stop by and see how you are doing?!  Hope you are keeping your head up and staying postitive...it's been a long time on BR for you now and I know it can get so trying near the end!  It's all worth it though, Livy is smiling and giggling now...I'd do it a million times over!

Re: Tigerlilli...

• Options

Hey Miaomi!  I'm so happy to hear that she's already smiling and giggling!  That's so fantastic!

Things with me are good!  For the last six weeks, I've had alot more freedom.  I rest for half the day and do whatever I want the other half.  It's sort of been like summer vacation.  But those first 3 months were REALLY hard.  It really seemed to drag by, but now looking back- I can't believe how quickly 19 weeks have gone by!!!

I am scheduled for tomorrow for my cerclage removal and induction.   I cannot believe I am going to meet my son tomorrow!!!!  I am so excited!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Wow, tomorrow!!  I'll be thinking of you and sending lots of T&P's your way!  I'm so happy for you...I bet you just can't wait!!!!  I'll be waiting to see you on 0-3!  Yea!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"