Maryland Babies
Options

OC while pregnant

I'm going to OC this weekend for the first time as a non-drinker.  What's your favorite thing to do in OC that DOESN'T involve drinking.  Besides going to the beach or outlet shopping. 
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers image

Re: OC while pregnant

• Options
    Eating LOL. Or walking the boardwalk. Laying on the beach (with sunscreen of course) and reading a good book is the best. You should take advantage of your last summer without a little one and RELAX down there.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageidonthavethis:
    Eating LOL. Or walking the boardwalk. Laying on the beach (with sunscreen of course) and reading a good book is the best. You should take advantage of your last summer without a little one and RELAX down there.

I would say eating as well. If I had time to go on vacation I would find myself a nice shady spot with a book and chill. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Definitely eat and relax!  You could always go miniature golfing (there are over a dozen...and some people come down and see it as a challenge to play all of them, lol!)  Clamming is fun.  You could go to Seacrets and lounge on the rafts in the water (and eat!)  Do things on the boardwalk like Old Time Photo, the photo booths, etc.  (There a several arcades that have cheezy games you could play for fun).  Get a pedicure. I'm drawing a blank now...but if I think of more, I'll let you know!

Have fun!!!

• Options
    Clamming is a great idea!  My parents have a place down there with a boat and we always talk about clamming, but never do it. 
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"