D.C. Area Babies

Silver Spring OB GYN recs?

Can anyone recommend a good obgyn - preferably female- in the Silver Spring area? Thanks!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Silver Spring OB GYN recs?

• I LOVE Dr. Sine at the Capital Women's Care office on Georgia Ave (just north of the Beltway). Dr. Tyau is the only other female doc at that office, and I've not seen her but heard good thing about her.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I go to Contemporary OB/GYN Associates - they have 4 locations: 2 in Rockville, Laurel, and Riverdale - depending on where in Silver Spring you live, you may want to check out the Laurel location or one of the Rockville locations.  They have several doctors at this practice - about half of them are women.  The only downside to you wanting a female doctor is day of delivery, you cannot pick your doctor.  The doctor on duty will deliver you and it may be one of the male doctors.  May be worth looking into.

• Loading the player...
  • I go to OBGYN Associates, in the Physician's Building at Holy Cross. Most of their docs are women and I've liked them all. My main doc is Behram, but Kator delivered C and I had a follow up with Morales.
    The DC Nest. Winers welcome.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • JaGirlJaGirl member

Thanks everyone!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I also LOVE OB/GYN associates.  Dr. Behram is my doctor too and I LOVE her.  Dr. Kator delivered my first and Dr. Rosado my second.  I can't say enough good things about them.

• imageTiff10/05:

I also LOVE OB/GYN associates.  Dr. Behram is my doctor too and I LOVE her.  Dr. Kator delivered my first and Dr. Rosado my second.  I can't say enough good things about them.

Funny! I've never even seen anyone else recommend them!

The DC Nest. Winers welcome.
  • I also see Dr. Sine at Capital Women's Care, and I like her a lot. I've always insisted on having a female ob/gyn, but at that office, they ask you to rotate among all of the doctors during your pregnancy, because you don't know who will be on call when you go into labor. I really like all of the doctors there, and surprisingly (to me), my 2nd favorite doctor at that office is a man.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"