Military Families

Had to tell someone! EXCITED!

I start outprocessing today!! After 4 mths of bring screwed around. WOOT!! (Can't call DH because he's doing deployment stuff) I'm so freakin happy!

Re: Had to tell someone! EXCITED!

• Awesome...I see your location is "middle of the desert, CA"...any chance you're at NTC?  My DH ETS from NTC...took awhile to get the ball rolling but he was able to out processs in a day, then it snowed!  He had no ID card, no housing and the only road was in/out was closed! :) Go figure.  Anyway, if your ETSing don't forget to make sure your medical records are complete before clearing compeltly and get your copies.  If your just PCSing...good luck at your next station.
  • Yay! You'll be in my neighborhood soon!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imagegasper:
    Awesome...I see your location is "middle of the desert, CA"...any chance you're at NTC?  My DH ETS from NTC...took awhile to get the ball rolling but he was able to out processs in a day, then it snowed!  He had no ID card, no housing and the only road was in/out was closed! :) Go figure.  Anyway, if your ETSing don't forget to make sure your medical records are complete before clearing compeltly and get your copies.  If your just PCSing...good luck at your next station.

I know exactly the day then lol! I couldn't believeee they shut down the road.  Yes I'm at NTC. It is crappy. I'm going to take a little longer to outprocess because DH isn't here and my babysitter is 8mths pregnant and has to go to an appt twice a week. I'm going to try and hurry up. Not that it really makes any difference :P. I absolutely can't wait. I am ETS'ing. I already got copies of medical records because I was supposed to be out a couple months ago (insert bad word here). I appreciate the advice though! :)

• imageMrsMoody2006:
    Yay! You'll be in my neighborhood soon!!!

Yay!! Hopefully! Trying to get command sponsorship this close to deployment is gonna take some tact lol.

• Hey girl, I'm late but I'm glad you finally got everything taken care of. Let me know if you have anymore questions. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"