Postpartum Depression
Options

F/U PPD after weaning Q-

I called and made an appt. with my OBGYN- I hope it's helpful.  Although it was difficult to call, I am glad I did.

I called and spoke with the nurse first to see who I shoud be making an appt. with and she was a b!tch!!!  Basically told me it's not common to have PPD so late, and weaning from BFing isn't really a trigger.  Whatever- that is why she's a phone nurse I guess!  Thank you to those to responded

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: F/U PPD after weaning Q-

• Options
    I'm so glad you made the call!  I hope your OB will be very helpful and that you start to feel better soon!  I hate phone nurses too!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I had that same experience!  I had to beg to be seen - I was told by my GP that it was an OB issue that they COULDN'T see me.  Then, I was told by my OB office that it wasn't PPD because it was more than 6 weeks PP.  I was bawling on the phone to the nurse.  At this point, my son was nearly 7 months old.  She very reluctantly made an appt for me though.  My mid-wife was so glad that I came in though.  She reassured me that it is very common to experience PPD after weaning.  I felt so much better after talking to her, even before starting my meds.  I hope you start feeling better soon!!  GL and keep us posted!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"